EagleIV's latest activity

• EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread A-T Mined Hex. Vehicle in VBM..
    @EJ1 Correct the vehicle can't spend delay MP without stopping, however it can stop in bypass and spend delay MP, then spend its last MP...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread A-T Mined Hex. Vehicle in VBM..
    Snow attacks?!? You have to announce the number of MP being spent as you enter a location (or as I do it announce the total number of...
  • EagleIV
    It doesn't matter if a unit keeps ROF or not, it has still fired the SW/Gun. Keeping ROF just means that it can fire the SW/Gun again...
  • EagleIV
    This isn't much of an issue since Guns can't depress their barrel enough to take such a shot (C2.6) although sometimes LATW can. When...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Banzai charge.
    Under the first edition HW rules if you had a total of more than 3 squads in a HW all ADJACENT to a single enemy occupied Location and...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread F13.1 Broken Terrain Movement.
    Ii forgot to note some of the other OG hexes are still accessible to other terrain (sand, etc.) and normal desert rules still apply.
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread F13.1 Broken Terrain Movement.
    Yes this sounds correct.
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Interior Infantry smoke.
    Thanks, I was looking in the Q&A under A24.1. This is how we played to though, especially since it was a stairwell hex.
  • EagleIV
    I have a question from a recent game. If Infantry Smoke Grenades are placed in an interior ground level building level, does the smoke...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Placing a DC at night?.
    It would be the same as if you were actually moving into the Location so 3MF.
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Sniper Alternate Target (A14.21).
    I thought about that, but from A14.21 once the Sniper player has selected the upper level of the Fortified Location that Location become...
  • EagleIV
    From A14.2 "...the Sniper player selects which of those Locations to attack."
  • EagleIV
    What clubby didn't point out is that after rolling distance and direction, and while determining exactly which Location is closest and...
  • EagleIV
    Different in only that the -0 commissars must try to help with the MC. And unless they are an 8+1 they aren't using there leadership DRM...
  • EagleIV
    Per A10.72 the leader (if non-zero) must attempt to help the MMC with the MC. This would cause lose of concealment if they are in LOS of...