Search results

1. FMFCB

Canada's Premier ASL Event is Returning!

Michael There are a couple of things I found in your scenario listing you might want to change. In DB99 "Gin Drinkers Line" the board used is #62 and in J242 "Courage of Cowan" just board #32. Thanks posting the list and see you next week. Dave
  2. FMFCB

Doomed Battalions (4th Ed) Preorder from MMP

It'll get reprinted only it will take a lot longer. MMP will print parts when they can group it with other projects. Like Armies of Oblivion still sitting on Pre order.
  3. FMFCB

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

Any futher information on the scenarios?
  4. FMFCB

Interest in DASL Boards

A price of around... ? As some of us already have the paper copies.
  5. FMFCB

Finns ASL for fun?

I haven't seen George do a Finn vs Russian scenario. The last couple of ASL fun playtests have been Normandy ones. I sure George will chime in later about things he has in the pipeline.
  6. FMFCB

Soviet Bren carriers & Tetrac tank query

I think the answer to the orignal question is No and No for MMP. BFP: Yes for Carriers A, B in Crucible of Steel. CH and BGD no idea.
  7. FMFCB

2023 West Coast Rumble

I think still out of town till Thursday.
  8. FMFCB

2023 West Coast Rumble

Good luck to all. Sorry I couldn't be there.
  9. FMFCB

The Use of the 40LL in 1943.

Thanks for the link.
  10. FMFCB

Thanks for the info.
  11. FMFCB

Your screenshot is about the 28mm sPzB 41. It's counter does not have underscored calibur size. I haven't seen any info. on HE or fragmentation for the 40LL gun. Do you have a source?
  12. FMFCB

I wonder if a lower breakdown number for 40LL and 28LL would be in order for scenarios in 1943 onward to reflect the lack of tungsten for the shells. We were just playtesting for Lone Canuck a scenario that uses the 40LL set in 1944 and I brought up this issuse. I beleave there is no HE for...
  13. FMFCB

Operation Windsor - Carpiquet Airfield - HASL

MwT II download doesn't work.
  14. FMFCB

Bloody December Scenario Pack?

Would be kind of expensive with 9 maps. And the maps would only be used for one scenario each. What kind price would people be willing to pay for that? $10 a map would make it close to $200. Just asking the question.
  15. FMFCB

GD1 La Guerre Finie!! - SSR 6 errata required

I got mine my more than 15 years ago. So I think you have an update version. I'm sure George will let us know later today or tomorrow.
  16. FMFCB

I have the old version and there is H35 that enters on that turn. Did you have the new version?
  17. FMFCB

Germans never had APDS as far as I know. I think you should just drop SSR6.
  18. FMFCB

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Are the maps in those 8 and 1/2 by 11 panels?
  19. FMFCB

BLOODY DECEMBER ASL TEAM TOURNAMENT - APRIL

Congras to the winning team.👍 And a great big thanks to George for running the event. 🙌 Great to see all those that came from out of town and hope we will see you all again next year.
  20. FMFCB

Old "popcorn" scenarios

Try the Texas ASL's Banzai. There in the Joke ones. ie Bandsaw and Bonsai http://www.texas-asl.com/banzai/banzai_index.htm