Search results

1. EagleIV

Sniper Alternate Target (A14.21)

I thought about that, but from A14.21 once the Sniper player has selected the upper level of the Fortified Location that Location become the Sniper target Location, not anywhere else in the hex.
  2. EagleIV

From A14.2 "...the Sniper player selects which of those Locations to attack."
  3. EagleIV

What clubby didn't point out is that after rolling distance and direction, and while determining exactly which Location is closest and has the lowest TEM, but before the sniper player actually determines which of 2 equidistant hexes he will pick his opponent has to reveal any hidden...
  4. EagleIV

Concealed leader Loses Concealment

Different in only that the -0 commissars must try to help with the MC. And unless they are an 8+1 they aren't using there leadership DRM (they are just raising morale) they can stay concealed.
  5. EagleIV

Concealed leader Loses Concealment

Per A10.72 the leader (if non-zero) must attempt to help the MMC with the MC. This would cause lose of concealment if they are in LOS of a GO enemy unit.
  6. EagleIV

Guard & concealment gain

If you need to roll for concealment the prisoners don't effect the dr.
  7. EagleIV

Tank Hunter Heroes...

Nothing in G1.421 says you can ignore previous rules that aren't explicitly sited.
  8. EagleIV

Tank Hunter Heroes...

Try A4.7 Infantry in CC can't advance. G1.421 says that the THH can't attack anything except its target AFV (or the DC Hero's target). G1.425 says a THH is eliminated at the end of the player turn it is created. Which part don't you understand?
  9. EagleIV

Tank Hunter Heroes...

Both. The T-H Hero can move into the enemy MMC location, but before the T-H Hero can advance out of the location, the MMC must leave (i.e. either rout or die). If the enemy MMC is still in the location, the T-H Hero can't advance out and will die at the end of the turn without doing anything in...
  10. EagleIV

Adjacent to Road Clarification

Per A2.51 only the off board hexrow numbered 5 is a road, not the other off board hexes.
  11. EagleIV

Japanese HIP as Night Scenario Attacker?

I remember playing a game where I was attacking with the Japanese and I HIP'd a platoon. At the end of the first Japanese MPh as I was moving the last few squads (on board) my opponent was shooting anything at them (I was giving him some -1,-2 shots just to draw fire). Then the HIP platoon...
  12. EagleIV

Bicycle Charge? A15.431 and D15.81

Anyone Riding a Bicycle is a Rider per D15.8 and D15.8 so they can't become Berserk.
  13. EagleIV

AP53 - VC question

As Clubby said, your own RPh is only once per game turn.
  14. EagleIV

Confirming the French Renault UE CVP value

The crew doesn't roll for survival because it is just 1 man, the driver and he doesn't count for CVP. That vehicle is worth a total of only 2 CVP.
  15. EagleIV

The SSR about the abandoned AFV in Chance…

No. The dr is the number MPh that the AFV can enter a new hex, not the number of MP that can be spent. If the AFV starts, turns and stops they haven't entered a new hex.
  16. EagleIV

The recent PS re offboard actions (A2.51)

Many CG require that units that setup during a RPh enter that turn or be retained until the next date. In some scenarios (CG or not) units may enter on or after a given turn. If they setup during a RPh they must enter that player turn or be eliminated, however if they don't setup during a RPh...
  17. EagleIV

Encirclement A7.71

You can get 2+3 if one of the CX units is a HS and moved in the player turn before the shot.
  18. EagleIV

The SSR about the abandoned AFV in Chance…

The dr represents that they have a limited amount of fuel. Also the dr are assigned to a specific AFV before being rolled and as a secret dr only the German player will know what is rolled.
  19. EagleIV

A7.353 question/clarification

Klas is correct, what he didn't say is that the HS could use FPF.
  20. EagleIV

A7.353 question/clarification

A unit that has no IFP because it has fired 2 SW (if a squad) or 1 SW (if a HS or crew) can use Subsequent FF (at normal range) , FPF (at adjacent units) or Final Fire (at adjacent units). In all three cases the normal IFP is halved (before other modifications) for use of SFF, FPF or FF. Other...