Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign Come to US
A couple of months after its successful launch in Europe with great critics and fantastic reviews, recognized with an average score of over 85/100, Enigma Software Productions is launching “Legends of War™: Patton’s Campaign” in the US PSP Playstation@Store.
Relive the thrilling battles that raged across the European landscape. Assume the role of General Patton, commanding the Third U.S. Army from the beaches of Normandy, to the capital of the Third Reich, Berlin. Unblock new units as you progress through the game, enjoying numerous hours of fun and emotion as Europe is once again under the clouds of war.
• 35 missions spread across 7 operations.
• Varied missions types: attack, infiltration, defense, escort, sabotage and ambush.
• Unique combination of 2 strategy mechanics: high-level management and turn-based tactics; and RPG evolution components.
• 22 different battle maps in detailed 3D impressively rendered in the PSP small screen.
• 53 different types of units: infantry, armor, vehicles and aircraft or more special and exclusive units such as snipers, commandos, fighters and bombers.
• Head to Head, hotseat multiplayer combat.
• Effective controls adapted to the console form factor.
All of this integrated in a large, more than 50 hours, game, full of historic facts and recreations of the main units used in the battles throughout Europe, a legendary commander faces the fierce forces of Hitler in a journey that will dictate the end of the Nazi rule.
Developed with Vicious Engine, the game will be soon ready for the PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii.
“Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign” will be available exclusively on PSN by the end of December 2010 in the US. A playable demo with a full mission and tutorials will be also available on that date.
For more information about Legends of War, visit here: http://legendsofwar.enigmasp.com