3-day Weekend! Skype opponents wanted!

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
:rifle: Looks like Monday holidays in both Japan and North America. If you're up for a game, mail me offline and I'll send my Skype user name along with scenario suggestions. Pretty much available through Monday evening, exception being the Twins game Sunday night. Yokohama is 13 hours ahead of CDT, so when it's 07:00 in New York it's 20:00 here. Friends from other corners of the world also welcome.

Of course, opponents for future days are also welcome.

Keep on rockin' in the free world. :headbang:

- G

Last edited:

Morbii

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm not so sure any of us actually get Monday off :eek: (well, probably Federal jobs).

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
I should publicly thank Anthony (Morbii) for answering the call and congratulate him on his win as the squareheads in J62, "Lee's Charge." This scenario has much more depth than is apparent at first grok - replay recommended. Anthony had a very effective setup and demonstrated aggressive but level-headed play. If I had any clue how to give him some reps I would. Thanks, Dude!

:hail:

Morbii

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep - thanks for the game as well! Nice AAR. Until next time :D

Martin Mayers

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Anthony (Morbil) is a great guy to play...I just wish our time difference was not so ludicrous as I would have been happy to sacrifice myself to him on many more occasions than I have.
But...a word of advice for anyone playing him...
He don't like LORRIES
:)