Motion Attempt, yeah...What about a Stop Attempt?

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I couldn't find anything but...is there something buried in the rules which would allow a vehicle currently in Motion to make something like a "Motion Attempt", but would instead allow them to make a "Stop Attempt". Seems odd that you could attempt one and not the other, given that I think starting would normally be more onerous (1940ish mechanics) than the other.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I couldn't find anything but...is there something buried in the rules which would allow a vehicle currently in Motion to make something like a "Motion Attempt", but would instead allow them to make a "Stop Attempt". Seems odd that you could attempt one and not the other, given that I think starting would normally be more onerous (1940ish mechanics) than the other.
No there is not. There is Gor-Gor rule for his heretical mini at ASLOk. -- jim

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
An 88LL will get it stopped pretty quick. 😂 😂